Saturday, September 25, 2004

Cartouché (qbdp # 29)

Still Point, Garlock Road, Caroga Lake, New York

Taking a set of postcards from work (of a "1946 artist's rendering of the Catskill section of the New York State Thruway before it opened in 1954"), I wrew a little fidgetglyph in red and blue on the reverse of the card, leaving just a bit of space for a small message to my correspondents. Punningly, I chose "Carouché" as the glyph, and I added a large black "ée" to the obverse of the card, just in front of the car driving a family on the Thruway.

I had some trouble making the glyphs on these cards just right, and then I ended up miswriting my own zipcode on my record copy of the card!

These were the recipients of "Cartouché" (qbdp # 29):
1/9 Ruth and Marvin Sackner

2/9 Bob Grumman

3/9 Roy Arenella

4/9 kiyotei

5/9 Mick Boyle

6/9 Angelica Paez

7/9 Dees and Yuriko Stribling

8/9 Erin Huth

9/9 qbdp


Geof Huth, "Cartouché" (Obverse, 25 Sep 2004)


Geof Huth, "Cartouché" (25 Sep 2004)

un violon d'ingres

No comments: