Monday, September 06, 2004

HEM + HaW (qbdp # 26)

Before we left Caroga Lake this afternoon, I put together a small but time-consuming mailing:

Upon sheets of stationery from the Crowne Plaza in Rochester, I placed a vinyl numeral from 1 through 5 in the upper left hand corner (signifying the number of that piece of correspondence in the mailing) and on the bottom third of the sheet I wrew a fidgetglyph in four colors. I had some trouble with this glyph and got none of my tries quite right (and two of the attempts still have out-and-out mistakes in them).

On the rest of the sheet, I wrote a small note to each of my correspondents, each on a different subject. I placed the letters in abandoned UAW envelopes I picked up about 15 years ago. (I'm still trying to use them up.)


HEM + HaW (6 Sep 2004)

To make up for the errors in the glyph, I rewrew the initial H on the back of the envelope just below the premlip. Each of those aitches came out quite well.


The H below the Premlip

These are the recipients of "HEM + HaW":

1/5 Ruth and Marvin Sackner

2/5 Bob Grumman

3/5 Roy Arenella

4/5 Erin Huth

5/5 qbdp

un violon d'ingres

No comments: