Monday, December 27, 2004

"EYE" (qbdp # 40)

On December 9th, I actually took two sets of Paul Graubard postcards and fidgetglyphed upon their back sides. One set I created in O'Hare Airport in Chicago, Illinois. The other, "EYE," I created once I made it to my hotel room in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.

Neither of these cards was a particularly good showing from me, but I was working very quickly and almost totally sapped of energy. This visual poem here is a simple "eye" poem, one of dozens I've made. It forms part of a probably-never-to-be-completed book of poems entitled "poeyems."


"EYE" (qbqp # 40)

The lucky recipients of this mailing are as follows:

1/7 Ruth and Marvin Sackner

2/7 Bob Grumman

3/7 Roy Arenella

4/7 Scott McDonald

5/7 Jukka-Pekka Kervinen

6/7 Qpidoremix

7/7 qbdp

un violon d'ingres

No comments: