Friday, January 28, 2005

News of "Wordnews"

While Ruud Janssen was toiling away at the Fluxus Heidelberg Center earlier this month, he took the time to send me this postcard documenting "WORDNEWS," which appears to be an interesting piece of information art. But I thought I'd show this side of the card instead of the front, especially since the back includes the card's mailart number ("05-005," the fifth card of the fifth year of the century). The number 5 is of particularly significance in my personal "numerology," making this card a wonderful gift.


Ruud Janssen, Card # 05-005 (Jan 2005)

un violon d'ingres

1 comment:

Ruud Janssen said...

Hi Geof,

Nice words from you. Thank you. Also good to know 5 is such an important number and the number was well choosen by me without knowing it. Is there a higher power at work there?

bye bye,

Ruud