Sunday, March 27, 2005

Perchance to Dream

Pierpaolo Limongelli sent me this envelope in early February, but it took about a month to arrive in my mailbox, an exceedingly slow result even with the international postal system. The envelope Pierpaolo uses he collaged from a glossy advertising insert and pieces of mailart advertisement. It is a dream of selling ideas and concepts.

Inside the envelope, he includes an invitation for his Dream Project, and I have the dream to use already written down somewhere, so I'll pull it out and send it to Pierpaolo before May 30th. He also send me "collage of rubberstamps" sheet # 04-460 for the Archive Administration Centre in Belgium, which reminds me of the other sheets I must start and then send out. (I'm a slow add-and-pass guy.)


Pierpaolo Limongelli, Dream Project Envelope (7 Feb 2005)

un violon d'ingres

No comments: