Wednesday, April 27, 2005

A Night in an Airport Far from Home: "starnight" (qbdp # 52)

O'Hare International Airport, United Terminal, Chicago, Illinois

I created this entire mailing, from conception of the content on, while sitting at a tiny round table at a Starbuck's coffee shop in Chicago O'Hare. I had just finished dinner, and I cleared the table and pulled out my mailart supplies. (I later described the creation of this card here, so I won't repeat it here.) Because these cards were simple to create, I spent a good deal of time providing calligraphically interesting recipient addresses on the cards.

These are the people who received "startnight" (qbdp # 52):

1/5 Ruth and Marvin Sackner

2/5 Bob Grumman

3/5 Roy Arenella

4/5 Ruud Janssen

5/5 qbdp


Geof Huth, "starnight" (27 Apr 2005)

un violon d'ingres

No comments: