Saturday, June 25, 2005

Folded Words: "Digraphs and Trigraphs" (qbdp # 68)

Still Point, Caroga Lake, New York

Happy apoChristmas! which is that day in the exactly equidistant from two Christmases, June 25th, my younger brother's birthday.

This small booklet of calliglyphs took me a few hours to make, but I like it quite a bit. I wrew each glyph in a different color on a single sheet of paper I had folded into a six-page leaflet. I placed the leaflet into a small envelope of cream-colored laid paper, added a small Chinese chop mark and the title of the collection to the front of the envelope and added the colophon and a unique two-line message to the back of each envelope.


Geof Huth, "Digraphs & Trigraphs" (25 Jun 2005)

The recipients:

1. Ruth and Marvin Sackner

2. Bob Grumman

3. Roy Arenella

4. Ruud Janssen

5. kiyotei

6. Reed Altemus

7. Jukka-Pekka Kervinen

8. Paper Kite Press

9. RF Côté

10. Luc Fierens

11. Mick Boyle

12. Erin Huth

13. qbdp

un violon d'ingres

No comments: