Tuesday, June 21, 2005

He Wrote the Written Writing Writ: "writ/WRAT/wrot" (qbdp # 67)

Holiday Inn Select, Room 360, Niagara Falls, New York

The "Select" is important in the name above because this Holiday Inn is one of two separate Holiday Inns on Third Street in Niagara Falls. I've been here in Niagara Falls (the US side) since yesterday, but I was too tired and too busy at the New York State Association of County Clerks conference to create a card yesterday, and tonight's card is pretty skimpy as well. I was trying to make a fidgetglyph (of sorts) that could accompany the nine numbered stickers I found in my new Moleskine notebook. Note that I matched the color of the postage stamp with the color of its respective sticker.


Geof Huth, "writ WRAT wrot" (21 Jun 2005)

The recipients:

1. Ruth and Marvin Sackner

2. Bob Grumman

3. Roy Arenella

4. Ruud Janssen

5. Reed Altemus

6. Jassy Lupa

7. Jukka-Pekka Kervinen

8. W. S. Wilson

9. qbdp

un violon d'ingres

No comments: