Sunday, June 26, 2005

Levels of Collaboration: "VRR," etc. (qbdp # 69)

Still Point, Caroga Lake, New York

A simple calligraph today, one I decided not to include in yesterday's "Digraphs & Trigraphs." I created these upon extras I had of Reed Altemus' Visual Poetry Collaboration cards. The front of each card included a collaboration between two verbo-visual artists, and I then added elements to each collaboration. This card I've kept includes what I think is my best (and only non-verbal) collaborative effort.


Reed Altemus & Jim Leftwich, "flake upper phase react" (2002) as modified by Geof Huth (Jun 2005)

The recipients:

1. Ruth and Marvin Sackner

2. Bob Grumman

3. Roy Arenella

4. Ruud Janssen

5. Reed Altemus

6. Paper Kite Press


Geof Huth, "VRR" (26 Jun 2005)

un violon d'ingres

No comments: