Friday, November 25, 2005

And, for Example: "&I.e.G." (qbdp # 107)


Geof Huth, "&I.e.G." (26 Nov 2005)



Abbey Oak Drive, Vienna, Virginia

Today is my in-laws' fiftieth wedding anniversary, quite an accomplishment but today's mailing has nothing to do with that. Instead, I created this second of two mailings to remember a multi-voice reading of poems I participated in three weeks ago to the day..

This issue of qbdp consists of a folder (with the image above as its cover), and a visual poem I wrote while on a train going home after the reading. However, I didn't created all the handwritten copies of that poem on the train that night (as I did for the poem in the first mailing). Instead, I wrew them out over the past couple of days.

The recipients of "&I.e.G." (which includes a handwritten copy of the poem) are as follows:

1. Ruth and Marvin Sackner

2. Bob Grumman

3. Roy Arenella

4. Ruud Janssen

5. Dan Waber

6. Jennifer Hill-Kaucher

7. Adeena Karasick

8. Steve Dalachinsky

9. Lillian Fellman

10. Bernard Elsmere

11. Alan Semerdjian

12. Holly Crawford

13. Susan Scutti

14. Barbara DeCesare

15. Mick Boyle

16. RF Côté

17. endwar

18. frips

19. Jassy Lupa

20. Ryosuke Cohen

21. Jim Leftwich

22. Ron Silliman

23. Karri Kokko

24. Ross Priddle

25. Gustave Morin

26. qbdp
un violon d'ingres

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why> ?? Did you stop?

kiyotei & aimee said...

Probably he just got real busy - I can totally relate.

He'll be back someday. or NOT . . .

Geofhuth said...

I've got four more to post. It'll happen sometime.

Geof