Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Mississippi Page-Turner: "page" (qbdp # 103)

The Poughkeepsie Grand Hotel, Room 507, Poughkeepsie, New York

Strangely, I found myself in Poughkeepsie only as a way station on a trip to New York City. On the morning I left Poughkeepsie, I somehow found the time to put together this set of thirteen cards. I created this little five-line fidgetglyph (more poemlike than most fidgets) during some meeting sometime recently, so it was easy enough to transfer it onto a set of cards I picked up for free at a Mississippi travel center this summer.


Geof Huth, "page" (qbdp 103, 2 Nov 2005)

un violon d'ingres
The baker's dozen who received this card were

1. Ruth and Marvin Sackner

2. Bob Grumman

3. Roy Arenella

4. Ruud Janssen

5. ViZine!

6. fat red ant

7. Jim Leftwich

8. Ross Priddle

9. Gianni Simone

10. Tim Gaze

11. Dan Waber

12. Karri Kokko

13. qbdp

un violon d'ingres

No comments: