Monday, September 04, 2006

A New Beginning (qbdp # 109)

Still Point, Caroga Lake, New York


Geof Huth, "chaos/dugoz" (4 Sep 2006)


My family is spending the US Labor Day weekend at the family camp on East Caroga Lake, and I've been creating new fidgetglyphs recently, so I decided to take one of these fidgetglyphs and affix it to a postcard. I used as the mechanism of transporting this glyph an advertising postcard for Sarah Sloboda's photography studio, and I used a recent set of cartoon superhero stamps to complete the gestalt.

The recipients of "chaos/dugoz" (qbdp # 109) were as follows:

1/7 Bob Grumman

2/7 Mick Boyle

3/7 Roy Arenella

4/7 RF Côté

6/7 Ruth and Marvin Sackner

7/7 qbdp

Misaddressing on my part changed the usual order of recipients a tad this time, which shows I have a lot of getting used to to get used to.

un violon d'ingres

No comments: