Thursday, September 21, 2006

On Water and Wave (qbdp # 112)

Adam's Mark, Room 716, Buffalo, New York


Geof Huth, "sail/awave" (21 Sep 2006)


This is another card I didn't finish until I was in a meeting this morning after I left my hotel room, but it has a nice little fidgetglyph that goes with Lake Erie, besides which I was sleeping last night. I used as a transport mechanism this time a postcard announcing Gustave Morin's the etcetera barbecue, so I thought it only right to includ Gustave as one of the recipients of "sail/awave" (qbdp # 112), which are as follows:

1/5 Ruth and Marvin Sackner

2/5 Bob Grumman

3/5 Roy Arenella

4/5 Gustave Morin

5/5 qbdp

un violon d'ingres

1 comment:

Ruud Janssen said...

Hi Geof,

Nice to see you back.

In the meantime more blogs have appeared. My wife & I even started with the publishing of some Fluxus Poetry video's based on her work.....

till again,

Ruud