Friday, August 06, 2004

A Wavering, Swaying Tic Tac Toe (qbdp # 18)

Radisson Hotel Boston, Room 2018, Boston, Massachusetts

Too tired last night after my reading to continue further into the night, I put off creating my night-away's mailart card until this morning. While my family slept in the room, I created a tiny and simple postcard in a very small series of four. I was too tired and shaky for anything more this morning, and I was surprised to find an idea for even a fidgetglyph this modest in aspect. This was a poem appropriate for my day, and my hand shook as I wrew the poem on the back of a flimsy postcard of the Buffalo [New York] Naval Servicemen's Park.

These are the recipients of "a s W Y a":

1/4 Ruth and Marvin Sackner

2/4 Bob Grumman

3/4 Roy Arenella

4/4 qbdp


Geof Huth, "a s W Y a" (6 Aug 2004)

un violon d'ingres

No comments: