Wednesday, October 27, 2004

Clunar Ellipse (qbdp # 36)

Southgate Tower, Room 1221, New York, New York

At the end of tonight, half-dead with weariness, I created a small fidgetglyph (and affixed it to a set of postcards) to memorialize the full lunar eclipse I could see from my window, an eclipse that turned the moon a muddy tan, so I chose I muddy red and a muddy green for the glyph.


Geof Huth, "CLUNAR ELLIPSE" (27 Oct 2004)

These are the people who received copies of "CLUNAR ELLIPSE":

1/10 Ruth and Marvin Sackner

2/10 Bob Grumman

3/10 Roy Arenella

4/10 Scott McDonald

5/10 Qpidoremix

6/10 Mick Boyle

7/10 Michael Leigh

8/10 Erin Huth

9/10 Dees Stribling

10/10 qbdp
un violon d'ingres

2 comments:

Wastedpapiers said...

I missed the eclipse but got the postcard. thanks geof!

Anonymous said...

same for me, clouded skies. card received :)