Friday, October 13, 2006

Quail in the Bush (qbdp # 114)


qbdp # 114, "quail" (13 Oct 2006)

Beekman Tower, Room 22E, New York, New York
I came to New York today for a board meeting of the Archives Partnership Trust and a follow-up event for the Stewards of the Archives Partnership Trust, held at the Ukrainian Institute of American (almost right across the street from Mayor Bloomberg's home). The event was quite enjoyable, but I was a few dozen blocks from my hotel afterwards, and walked back there at night (as I'm wont to do). The night was late, and I was tired, but I still took a few blank postcards and wrew fidgetglyphs on them.

The recipients of "quail" (qbdp # 114) were

1. Ruth and Marvin Sackner

2. Bob Grumman

3. Roy Arenella

4. Dan Waber

5. Jassy Lupa

6. Ross Priddle

7. Jim Leftwich

8. Ruud Janssen

9. Ficus strangulensis

10. Dees Stribling

11. qbdp

ecr. l'inf.

No comments: