Thursday, November 18, 2004

The Red Eye of Sunset

Scott McDonald has taken the mailart of a few people (including me) and the five million copies project poem of John M. Bennett, reversed the polarity of the images, and stitched them into the colorful piece below, which he has glued to a card and inserted into a plastic sleeve before stamping it and mailing it to me.

The card arrived in its slip just a bit wrinkled, so all is well. In the note Scott includes, he mentions he's just had an interview with Google, so good luck to him!

Since Scott's was among the mailart I received today, I'm sending my collection of his mailart off to school with my wife tomorrow.


Scott McDonald, "rojo ojo" (15 Nov 2004)

un violon d'ingres

2 comments:

kiyotei & aimee said...

Cool...
I see some of my stuff mixed in there too.
In fact, the theme of "eyes" is a common link in this card.

Your "all-seeing eye" is blended with my "rojo ojo."

- ICU

Geofhuth said...

Yeah, I noticed the eye theme!

Geof