Monday, November 15, 2004

Today's Card from Fike

While plowing through the day's mail (which I believe included five credit card offers), I saw a small postcard on the table, message side up. Inexplicably, I recognized the handwriting but could not identify the author. I made a guess I knew was wrong, then picked up the card and discovered it was from Ficus strangulensis. It has occurred to me that I may not have recognized it as Fike's merely because I haven't in a while received a Fikean postcard sent out on its own into the world.

Fike talks a bit about his health and points out that I've been using the wrong zipcode (AKA postal code) for him on the opposite side of a view of "ANT PAN recently," the blue-green cousin of what I called "Billion" below.


Ficus strangulensis, "ANT PAN recently" (5 Nov 2004)

un violon d'ingres

No comments: