Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Kneeling over Porcelain

(I wonder, sometimes, if I'll remember the meaning of all the puns I stick in the titles of these postings.)

Yesterday, I received a little piece of mailart from a new correspondent, Angela Genusa, who writes,

Saw you great work on the Web & wanted to drop you a note. My site is at: http://regurgitorium.blogspot.com. Hope to hear from you!

Strangely enough, I cannot get that URL to open, though I can tell it exists. I've tried to access it from four different computers (including one that is brand-new today), yet no luck. However, I have discovered that Angela has another blog called Chopped Livre, a great title for a collagist's website!

And here is the interesting little "collage" (one item pasted down then a number of rubberstampings added):


Angela Genusa, "IMPROVING" (30 Jun 2005)

un violon d'ingres

No comments: