Thursday, November 18, 2004

The Pieman Cometh

There arrived today from Roy Arenella a small card thanking me for a tiny bouquet of compliments I sent him affixed to my last mailing. He decorates the card with a pie-headed and pi-shaped man-glyph, which resembles somewhat the glyphs on my qbdp # 37. And he signs the card, with a small rubberstamp "seal" that surrounds an R.

This card is number 455(B)C, and subscripted to the B is the designation "(PM)." I wonder if 455(A) is coming to me, or (if not that) why there is an A and a B for this number. Roy's numbering system is always interesting.

Since Roy's was among the mailart I received today, I'm sending part of my collection of his mailart off to school with my wife tomorrow.


Roy Arenella, "Thanks for all" (12 Nov 2004)

un violon d'ingres

No comments: